07 September, 2007

Sept. 7 (aka the Virgin/Toronto show)

Here's the set for tonight's show, pre-taped a few weeks ago (hence my not knowing about a couple of release dates, and thinking Any Winehouse was still able to perform in public). The theme, just to be redundant, is half- bands playing the Virgin Music Festival in Toronto this weekend, and half- bands from Toronto. Also, Morrissey tickets go on sale today, which should satisfy the painfully awkward 15-year-old in all of us. Or me, anyway.

Metric - Rock Me Now
Stars - The Ghost of Genova Heights
-
Bjork - My Juvenile
Bjork - Bacholrette
Blonde Redhead - 23
Interpol - Mammoth
-
Peter Bjorn and John - Let's Call It Off
Amy Winehouse - You Know I'm No Good
M.I.A. - Galang
-
Editors - You Are Fading
The Cinematics - Maybe Someday
Arctic Monkeys - Teddy Picker
-
Feist - I Feel It All
the Organ - Steven Smith
Boy - Same Old Song
Stirling - Slack Sabbaths
-
The Constantines - Soon Enough
Megan Hamilton - Beautiful Girl
City and Colour - Comin' Home
Apostle of Hustle - My Sword Hand's Anger
-
Slap [unmodified] - Effexor Redux
Cities in Dust - The Last Dance

I'll report on the Fest (or at least the little bit of it I'll actually see) and perhaps more next week.

No comments: