02 November, 2007

Nov. 2 set

First thing, since last week was the Pledge Drive show, I only played a handful of songs between talking, so I didn't bother to record the set list.

You can blame the more avant stuff towards the end on my helping out the Misanthropy 916 program with the Drive.

And now, on to the set:


Scotland Yard Gospel Choir – Then and Not a Moment Before – s/t – Bloodshot
-
The Barmitzvah Brothers – Library Page – Let's Express Our Motives – Wee Werk
The Octopus Project – Ghost Moves – Hello, Avalanche – Peek-A-Boo
The Owls – Apocalypse – Daughters and Suns – Magic Marker
Spiral Beach – Kind of Beast – Ball – Sparks Music
-
Saturday Looks Good to Me – (Even If You Die On the) Ocean – Fill Up the Room – K
Pas/Cal – The Handbag Memoirs – Oh Honey, We're Ridiculous – Le Grand Magestry
Doveman – Chasing Clouds – With My Left Hand I Raise the Dead -
-
Destroy All Dreamers – Wish I Was All Flames – Wish I Was All Flames – Where Are My
Bloemfontein – Straighter Shorelines Mean Faster Currents – Maniosn Sessions
The Swans – The River That Runs with Love Won't Run Dry – The Burning World – Uni
Tom Waits – Hoist That Rag – Real Gone – Anti
Plants and Animals – Trials & Tribulations – With/Avec – Secret City
-
NOT_Digital – Apnea – In Dreams of Something New I Have Not Been Well –
Throbbing Gristle – United – Greatest Hits – Mute
Psychic TV – Saint Francis E. – Ultrahouse: The L.A. Connection – Wax Trax
180 G's – Christianity is Stupid – 180 D'Gs to the Future! – Seeland
-
We Are Wolves – Fight & Kiss – Total Magique – Dare to Care
Gang Gang Dance – Nicoman – Rawwar – the Social Registry

No comments: