13 July, 2008

13 July set

A bit shoegazey, a bit old school at the end, but fun all the same...

The Frequency – Raindrop – We Are the Same Machine
Mono in VCF – Death of a Spark – s/t – Stylomusic
Christine Fellows – 20 Bullets – 2 Little Birds
Mark Eitzel – If I Had a Gun – Caught in a Trap and I Can’t Back Out ‘Cause I Love You Too Much, Baby – Matador

Frightened Rabbit – Fast Blood – The Midnight Organ Fight – FatCat
Earlimart – God Loves You the Best – Hymn and Her – Majordomo
Barzin – Autumn Moon – s/t – Where Are My
Julie Doiron – I Woke Myself Up – Woke Myself Up - Endearing

The Cure – From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea – Wish – Elektra
Editors – Colours – Rarities – Fader
The Legends – Air – Public Radio – Labrador

101A – Migration – Lethe – Film4
Mean Red Spiders – Yes I Call – Stars and Sons – Teenage USA
Monster Movie – Return to Yesterday – All Lost – Graveface
iLikeTrains – Terra Nova – Progress Reform – Beggars Banquet

Young Galaxy – Outside the City – s/t – Arts and Crafts
Autumn’s Grey Solace – Cold Sea – Shades of Grey – Projekt
Secret Shine – Hate You When You Smile – All of the Stars – Clairecords
Tears Run Rings – World Upside Down – Always, Sometimes, Seldom, Never – Clairecords

Sinead O’Connor – Feel So Different – I Do Not Want What I Haven’t Got – Capitol
Dead Can Dance – The Ubiquitous Mr. Lovegrove – Into the Labyrinth – 4AD
Moby – New Dawn Fades – I Like to Score – Elektra

Blur – Beetlebum (Moby’s Remix) – Bustin’ + Dronin’ – EMI

No comments: